Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Legio Argonis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just saw the picture... and I was interested.....
I don't have Morrowind for pc so I've never played Silgrad...
can someone tell me about Legio Argonis?
Thankyou for taking an interest in my location Smile

There's a backstory for Legio Argonis, which is also in the game as a readable book. While the place isn't as fleshed out as I had originally planned, I hope to be able to remedy that in the Oblivion mod and develop the idea some more. I'd really like to mod a kwama mine to supply the Legion with food, though that would be hard to pull off.

Egg sacks would be easy enough to model, living kwama on the other hand... not so easy. Seeing as it's not possible to import animation to 3D Studio Max. I might do the eggsacks anyway and cross my fingers community-made kwama creatures will be created down the line.

By the way if you'd like to investigate .esp's, like our mod for example, without having Morrowind then you could use the program Morrowind Editor. It's not exactly like the Construction Set, but it does let you view information and dialogue, and might be of some use to you Smile
wow... thanks! Big Grin

I am always a fan of Argonians... is it possible that I can help out in making Legio Argonis in TES4 Oblivion Silgrad Tower?
Oh, definetely! Big Grin
What would you like to do?
well I don't know for sure... I have a sort of passion for Argonians... and I'd really like to combine my concepts of Argonian life-style and architecture with Imperial....

I guess I can do some CS and also some conceptual stuff....
KuKulzA: One thing that's missing from Legio Argonis is a food source besides fishing, so if you could think up one that we can pull off and that's believable for an Argonian tribe, I'll be happy to consider it Smile
kwama mine, rat farm, crab ranch?
I mean I think those would be appealing to Argonians right? eggs, rats, crabs... sounds tasty to me.... Big Grin
what do you think is more believable for LegioArgonis' Argonian Legionary armor?

Imperial Steel?
or
Imperial Newtscale?

or both?
like the Archers would use newtscale and the normal troopers use the regular steel?

EDIT: or as you suggested Imperial leather? like studded leather?
As Imperial guards I imagine they would wear whichever turns out to be the normal Imperial armor for guards in Oblivion Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
As Imperial guards I imagine they would wear whichever turns out to be the normal Imperial armor for guards in Oblivion Smile

but the Imperial Legion is known for begin very flexible... depending on the region, the armory is different... like scale/mail armor in Argonia... steel in Morrrowind... and city-oriented styles in Cyrodiil.... (or that steel knight type armor)

...so who knows.... I'd say a mixture of Legionairres wearing newtscale, studded leather, and Imperial Steel...