Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Basic Modding for Silgrad Tower?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I like to mod for oblivion sometimes doing little personal changes to weapon stats and names and a few other things like that, anyways I was wondering what I would need to load in the CS if I wanted to do small things like that. Do I only need to load Silgrad Tower esm. or do I need to load it along side Oblivion's esm? Also can I use the public release version to mod that land so I can still play or do I have to get that special modders version to even change a weapons stats or hand place something into the game?
All you need to load is SilgradTower.esm and Oblivion.esm. If you wanted to, say, change the stats of a weapon in Silgrad tower, you would do it just like if you were modding something in Oblivion.esm. Make the changes you want, and then save to your own esp.
So both Silgrad Tower adn Oblivion esms. are needed to be checked off. What about the versions, do I need the modder version I saw on the forums earlier or can I just use the playing one to mod? Thanks for the help too.
They're both essentially the same. The private version just uses some better meshes and other assets. So the public version is fine for what you're doing. Have fun! Smile
Quote:Originally posted by Wolvman
So both Silgrad Tower adn Oblivion esms. are needed to be checked off. What about the versions, do I need the modder version I saw on the forums earlier or can I just use the playing one to mod? Thanks for the help too.
If you want to use the latest assets:

- Download the latest version of the esm from the Source.
- Download the latest version of the assets here.

If you want to mod for ST don't use the ST esm v2.0, it's only for playing.