Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Funny Idea!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Everyone can remember good ol' Valen Dreth in the prison, right? Well, for those of you who made male Dark Elves, he says he's gonna look up your wife in Morrowind when he gets out. So here comes the funny idea:

You are a male Dark Elf, and after a long time, you arrive in the city of Silgrad. It's a beautiful place, right? Well, you walk along the streets, and some Dark Elf woman comes walking up to you and says "Honey! You're alive! I've begun to fear you were dead! But now we can be together again! Isn't that great?" Or the alternative, you wait a loooong time to visit Morrowind, and after a year or something, you go there, and again she'll walk up to you and say "By Vehk! It's you! I thought you died on me! Uhh, well, you see, I was a lonely woman when you disappeared, I need people in my life... You remember the neighbor man across the street, right? Well, I remarried, to him..."

So then you can either live life with your wife or kill her so you're no longer tied down to a single woman, or you can just dump her and she'll get an assasin after you because she's angry, or for the second part you can kill her in hatred or kill her new husband and live together again. :lmao:
Hehe, that would be fun! Somehow, I feel like we should bring Jiub into this love triangle, too. :dance:
St. Jiub's dead Sad
The world I knew is gone...
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
St. Jiub's dead Sad
Necromancy...
Aww, man!! They probably turned him into a spotted toad or something!!! X(
Juib did kill all the cliffracers,or ar least drove them out of MW before dieing, wich in my opinion is way harder then killing dagoth ur.

Nice idea, IATE! This would be very interesting. Would also give the player a house in Silgrad , yes?
A small little shanty though if that's the case. We don't want to give the player a free middle class house just for being a male Dunmer.

I'm starting to wonder if he said Morrowind, or just specifically Vvardenfell. We can just change it to Balmora or Vivec or something if that's the case and have the Vvardenfell team do it.
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Everyone can remember good ol' Valen Dreth in the prison, right? Well, for those of you who made male Dark Elves, he says he's gonna look up your wife in Morrowind when he gets out. So here comes the funny idea:

You are a male Dark Elf, and after a long time, you arrive in the city of Silgrad. It's a beautiful place, right? Well, you walk along the streets, and some Dark Elf woman comes walking up to you and says "Honey! You're alive! I've begun to fear you were dead! But now we can be together again! Isn't that great?" Or the alternative, you wait a loooong time to visit Morrowind, and after a year or something, you go there, and again she'll walk up to you and say "By Vehk! It's you! I thought you died on me! Uhh, well, you see, I was a lonely woman when you disappeared, I need people in my life... You remember the neighbor man across the street, right? Well, I remarried, to him..."

So then you can either live life with your wife or kill her so you're no longer tied down to a single woman, or you can just dump her and she'll get an assasin after you because she's angry, or for the second part you can kill her in hatred or kill her new husband and live together again. :lmao:

I think it's an interesting idea, albeit carrying it out like you suggested - with the player live his life with the character - sounds complicated. First of all though, are you interested in modding the quest slash events you're suggesting?
Quote:Originally posted by Razorwing
I think it's an interesting idea, albeit carrying it out like you suggested - with the player live his life with the character - sounds complicated. First of all though, are you interested in modding the quest slash events you're suggesting?

I don't think I could mod it, nor do I really intend to. It was just an idea I had, just throwing it out there if someone wants to implement it later.
Pages: 1 2