Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Kingevil and Dave_91 becomes ST Modders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm happy to say that the core team decided to promote Dave_91 and kingevil to ST Modder status.

Kingevil completed several claims in both Ebbedin and Steadhelm and has also done work in Reich Parkeep. Currently he's busy modding the eerie Deepen Moor region.

While I believe Vvardenfell lies closest to heart for Dave_91 he's also done extensive work with us in the Silgrad Tower team, primarily in Soluthis but also elsewhere in our lands. He's also been breaking into the field of modelling as of late, which can only be good news for both our teams.

Glad to have you with us, guys! Hope to see you around for ages Big Grin
thank you, thank you!

*bows and takes the fishysticks and flowers handed to him by the women in bikini's*

I would give a speeach but I'm way to busy with *gets shot by bald guy in balck suit*
Congrats to the both of you

Now get to work Big Grin

Hey I'm a bald guy with a black suit :eek:

Enjoy
Bob
Congratulations, indeed! Big Grin
Thanks!!

... I don't actually know what to say! :lmao:

It has been brilliant to help out with ST and I've learned lots of new stuff, I really look forward to helping out even more in the future. Smile
Yeah, congrats!

*starts thinking why I didn't get a thread like this when I got to be ST Modder...I really didn't notice from the begining, but then I saw a star instead of the marks of First Knight, I had to ask what it was in a claim thread to know that I was promotedTongue*

But still congratulations to you both :banana:
Congratz on the promotions! I think it's cool to have a thread for people upon ST promotion; it's good for PR promotion too. Smile And belated felicitaciones to Trankintor and blackbird, two othre claim-eating machines. Smile

An idea: maybe a roster of ST Modders on the site somewhere?
EDIT: Duh, just found the list under "ST Team" :bash:

Later,
Steve
Nice! You both earned it. :goodjob:
Let's partay!! :wasted:
... Sorry I've been waiting for an excuse to use that smilie, lol.
Congrats!
:wasted:

Tongue
Sorry for not making these kinds of threads for promotions in the past. We'll make it up to you guys when the time comes to vote you into the core team Smile
Pages: 1 2