Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Bob... The enjoyable beverage...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
has anyone else noticed that bob (of 196045 fame) always signs his posts

"Enjoy Bob"

remarkably similar to:

"Enjoy Coke" (i'm sure that was one of their slogans)

This leads me to believe that bob, of aforementioned 196045 fame, is either advertising an upmarket liquid refreshment aimed at modders for oblivion or, is in fact a giant talking can of "bob196045 - the drink you can believe in..."

yours conspiratorially (is that even a word?)

Edd
I am a large beverage :lmao:

Enjoy
Bob
:lmao:
:lmao:
Now we've discovered him, he'll drown us all in bob196045 goodness... Wink

(Don't think too long about that sentence :lmao: )
Arg that last sentence makes me feel dirty Tongue
Since we now have a thread on Bob and beverages Smile, I gotta bring up the old drinking game "Hi Bob" from The Bob Newhart Show in the '70s (the one where he's a psychiatrist). The rules:

- Take a drink when someone says "Bob",
- Finish your drink every time someone says "Hi Bob"

A lot of beer was consumed whenever Bob walked into group therapy. Big Grin I still have an impulse to finish my Coke whenever I PM Bob.

Later,
Steve
You do realize that I was born before they started putting cokes in can's so I would actually be a large bottled beverage, but I suppose over the years I could have "modernized"

Big Grin

ENJOY
Bob
But we're both old enough to remember the old-fashioned, feet-slicing pop tops for the cans. Sad I sure don't miss those razor-sharp pieces of litter.

Steve
They're starting to move in a different direction now. Some people prefer cans, because they don't shatter, but some people prefer bottles because they're cooler. So in some places I've been I've seen bottles made of whatever material they make cans out of, Tin or Aluminum or something.

Genius :yes:

I'd still prefer a glass bottle though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7