Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Open Interior Claims in Hla Oad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cleaning, yes. Just download, follow the installation instructions and there's a button in the window that asks you to select an esp in the the Oblivion/data folder. Then it cleans it and you're all set.
Merging, I have never done with gecko. Ask Sandor, he'll know.
Really? I thought it was a lot more difficult than that. Big Grin Thanks.
What's the deal with the Shack textures, anyhow? They're missing in my installation, are they private?
No, it's a known bug, sorta thing. They (the walls) appear black, right? The textures will show in game, just not in the CS, so it's not really a problem, just a visual glitch in the CS.
Quick update, here's a few new in game shots of the exterior, and Okur's Shack (fog effect needs work still, although, I ran into someone elsewhere who's helping make a new pixel shader or particle effect, whatever it's called):

I wasn't sure whether to post this here or in the Hla Oad update thread. ?(
Awesome!!! It's looking great Dave, I myself have a little surprise I'll show off in a few hours. Uhmm, just out of curiosity, isn't it the middle of the night in England right now?
Probably close to middle of the morning. Tongue It's 3:34am, I don't sleep much. I'll usually be up until about 6am.

Thanks btw, and I look forward to seeing what you've made ! !
Hehe, I look forward to seeing Zarf's reaction. Anyhow, I just wanted let you know ahead of time that I won't have much time to work tomorrow. Got some family coming to visit. I should be around in the morning and evening if you need me (well on the East Coast of America's morning and evening hehe)
No problem, you've already done more than enough as it is, take your time. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by cire992
Hehe, I look forward to seeing Zarf's reaction.

Don't know about Zarf Big Grin, but as far as my currently blurred vision goes, the screeners look real good. Feel free to post more high-def screens with lotsa light. For right now, I need high def and high contrast to have a prayer of seeing details. Sad

PS: HL should be HlaOad in cell IDs. Smile I won't post any more reminder posts just to be a noodge, but if I'm posting anyway, I am annoying enough to throw it in. Wink

Later,
Steve
Pages: 1 2