Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Happy 4th of July!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To all you Amerikaner out there, happy 4th of July! And if you got a digital- or phone camera, shots of local fireworks would be fun to see! Big Grin
Yep, us European's miss out on all the action Tongue, would be great to see what the celebrations are like over there!

Happy Independence Day nonetheless! :party:
Thanks! Still a little early, 9 minutes to go!! :bananarock:
4th already? *Checks clock* Nope, still another minute in this time zone. Wink

Happy Independence Day!
Just got back from an awesome fireworks display. Sorry you miss out on all of the festivities of America's Independance. Look at my Avatar too, which I always change for holidays. The hat looks like the flags of a few countries in Europe though, but it's American colors. :yes:

I don't know if you all can see it on TV or if it will be put on YouTube, but New York City always has the world's best fireworks display for the 4th.

And to our good friends the Brits: Sorry for your loss, but if it hadn't happened no one would be there to save your arse in WWII Tongue
Ok, so maybe you drove the Axis out of Britain on your own, we still helped.
A little bit.
Ok a lot in some perspectives.
I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore. Tongue
Canadian soldiers took three of the beaches on D-Day. We took one.

Think about that for a while.
Quote:Originally posted by DarkAsmodeous
Canadian soldiers took three of the beaches on D-Day. We took one.

Think about that for a while.

That may very well be. I'm not the best WWII scholar, and I'm definately not going to say that's wrong. It's just called me trying to rub it in their face a little wile trying not to sound like a jerk by pointing out a positive in their favor. It's what I do when I can't think straight and it's 3:14 in the morning

hmmm

ahhhh

ummm

Oh! I got one!

Without us, there would be no...

Elder Scrolls! :eek:
Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
And to our good friends the Brits: Sorry for your loss, but if it hadn't happened no one would be there to save your arse in WWII Tongue
Ok, so maybe you drove the Axis out of Britain on your own, we still helped.
A little bit.
Ok a lot in some perspectives.
I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore. Tongue

You still owe us like.... 400 years of rent. Big Grin
Less than half that.

And the damn spaniards are still on your land you know, we got Texas back, but you're gonna have to cover the costs of transporting it across the pond.
1 point IATE Wink You do know that without the dutch you never even existed? Wink I say you owe us big time. Anyway to all of you americans happy 4th of july.

@Dave_91 we do got something in the Netherlands, we got our own "independece day" but that's about the end of WW2 and it more a day of sadness.
Pages: 1 2