Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Hlaalu tileset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to make an outside corner in the Hlaalu tileset? Cause i can't find one...

Alternatively, is there a stairway open on 3 sides (front, back, left/right) which would also solve my problem.
I was also looking for a hlaalu interior stair that was open on both sides. Any ideas?
the only way to get an open staircase would be to do some editing in nifskope or 3ds Max. Though i looked in nifskope, and the mesh is divided into weird groups, so you can't delete the walls without deleting parts of the stair as well...

I found a way to make an outside corner, but it's hard to explain. It basically uses the fact that the hall tileset is made to connect to a larger room (thus requiring some kind of outside corner) and uses the hall tileset as a room set, with some help from the "other" pieces. It's not a proper solution, but the hall set is very close to the room set, so it works. Razorwing made the tileset if i'm not mistaken? This isn't really urgent, but i'll PM him.
I finished developing the Hlaalu interior tileset some time ago and I don't plan to create additional pieces for it in the foreseeable future.
I did try to edit it, it worked, but the normals were flipping on certain parts on export... then I realised I edited the private version, and I don't want to go against any rules or anything so I didn't continue (considered myself 'defeated'). It can be done in a modelling program/NifSkope, probably, if you know what you're doing (unlike me Tongue).