Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Less modding time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The PC that I'm using to make oblivon mods is now used by my brother (its after all in his room) and due his vacation job (mailman, gettin up on 4 am and sleeping at 8 am) makes it difficult for me to mod for ST. The other pcs can't handle OB.
I must also say that there will be a lot of work for lathrys north, because of some floaters (some rocks and trees which can't be rotated) and detailing of course.
SO at least for july I'll be modding much less then before.
I'm sorry to hear that. But if there's any one time to have downtime in, I can't think of any better than the height of summer. It could be a way of charging your modding batteries for the autumn? Smile
At the end of this month, I'll probably be able to use the pc with oblivion more. Although my life can have some turns.
I'm sorry to say it but I'll be a time not active for ST.
I have some work for school (studying again and some work for another project) and I have a girlfriend who i visit every weekend.
I wish you well with both Smile I hope you'll still have time to check in on the forums now and then though even if you'll be less active here.