Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Silgrad loading extremely slowly
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Normally, silgrad tower forums used to load within 2 or 3 seconds. But recently, sometimes it's taking up to a minute to load a webpage here. This is becoming more and more frequent. Am I the only one experiencing this?
BTW, everything else loads fine at the same time.
You're not the only one, I think it's a problem with most members on the forum. It happens at certain times, like now for me, it'll run very slow (taking about 1 minute to refresh the page). IIRC, I was speaking with The Imperial Dragon about it and he says it happens to him at certain times as well.

I'm not sure why it happens, perhaps Razorwing can help with that. Big Grin
Yep. It's running really slow right now. It's not a hit and miss where one page loads slow and the other doesn't it's either all pages or none. It also seems to happen for longer than 1 hour periods of time.
It usually happens to me from 6-8 and 10-12. I usually just do something else while I wait for the slow period to end.
I have also had this problem, just five minutes ago... but now it's back to normal again.
This does seem to happen sometimes, and i hope Razorwing knows why this happens, and i hope it can be fixed.
Sometimes, loading takes very long, so i can't even logout anymore :eek:
It often happens at 6 in the morning.
Yeah, it happened to me to about 20 minutes ago... and it has happened before.
Quote:Originally posted by Psychotic
and it has happened before.

And it WILL happen again :yes:

I wish it would stop Sad
I don't think its happened to me on this computer.. (beyond when it doesn't load first time that is) but the old one had it all the time.. (well that might have something to do with that computer, it wasn't good to run Firefox.)
I'm running on Firefox too.. maybe it's got to do with that?
Opera is quickest.. try it.. (well easiest on computer)
Then again.. this computer is overdone with RAM. And fast with everything.
Pages: 1 2 3