Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Question About Mods and Disappearing Maps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Several weeks ago, I fixed a problem with my Kojima mod that I had accidentally altered a particular cell that makes the map disappear. I cleaned my mod after that, so only Kojima stuff is changed now.

Tonight I found a message saying that map and item display doesn't work in Imperial City. Yet I have nothing for IC in my Details file. Sad Does anyone know what might be causing the problem? It sounded like it was just in IC that this happened. I have no idea what could do this.
Mod cleaning should have fixed this, unless you missed something.
But then it would be strange that your details list does not mention the IC :confused:
I have never had this problem before, and i have never even heard about this sort of problem.

Ask about it on Bethesda's forums if you don't get any help here.
Yeah, I couldn't understand what could be the problem after cleaning, but the message came back that the person decided it was a compatibility issue with Japanese text/system. My Japanese mod can't be used by Japanese. Sad How ironic is that? But my "Oblivion" game was a present from America, so I mod it in English only. (Well, okay, "Nihonglish".)

Thanks anyway. (And this person said to thank you, too, for trying to think of an answer.) ^_^ At least, I'm glad there was no error in the mod.
Ok.
I'm also glad there is no error in the mod... i was just thinking "how weird is this?" but a compatibility issue with Japanese text/system does seem to be a good reason for the problem (but it's still weird).

EDIT: And oh yes, it is very ironic :yes: