Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Back again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I guess my old account was deactivated but here i am again- BalinMinister to those of you old timers who might remember.

Well its been a very very long time but i found the initiative to return back here just to check on things and i see youre doing very well indeed- im impressed with the scope of the mod and how it seemingly picked up enormously from just two summers ago. Im very glad to see it- perhaps ill stick around for a bit and try to help out if need be. Unfortunately the grandiose quest undertaken by me and cheese fell through the rafters because of school and what not but who knows maybe you guys took a little bit from it and i hoped our work helped you- even in the least bit.

Glad to see some old faces here and from TR as well. Always nice to see some civility between two large and quality groups.
No, we just switched forums back in June. Here's your old account (and here's the thread where we talked to each other 13 months ago.) I've fixed the registration date and post count in your current account to match the ones in the old one. Good to see you around again.

I can't answer if your quest made it in or not, but you could always write up a draft for it and we could put it in the idea box for the Oblivion mod we're planning? Ideas to pick from are always good to have.