Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: self installer setup.exe for Silgrad mod ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been looking for one but cannot find 1 , so I kinda made 1 with a uninstaller option , I did this for my personal use , easier for me to try stuff out , I was wondering if you guys had 1 for download anywhere , Id be happy to let you have the 1 i made if any of the team wanted it .. The mod looks awsome I am fixin to dive into it and explore everything , so I may be lost for few days ..
Thankyou for offering, but I have a healthy skepticism towards any kind of executable files, especially now with the recent virus scare on (I think it was) Planet ES. But if you want to work with our team then there a ton of stuff to do, depending on what you like doing the most. Smile
I know how these type of files can and do worry alot of people , and I thank you for your offer to help on the mod some , But , I aint the best modder out there lol Im best at packaging everything up , for ease of use and removeal . so I thought I'd stick some info on here that I know will help your team out tremendously ..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
#1 http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php

they have the inno program there for packageing your software and mods up professionallly and it's completely free to download and use it's ranked #1 for ever now in exe creation software ..

#2 ive attached a rar file with 3 icons i made and use for my personal installer from the artwork from your mod .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd love to see this mod completed someday with all working as planned cant wait to see the final product .

I hope this posting was ok .
Thanks for the tips. I think we'll stick with the old method though. Smile

But is there any chance you know of how to protect a .bsa archive so that it works for modding and playing but refuses to be extracted? It doesn't have to be password-protected or anything, just refuse to work with bsa extractor utilities. Because if that's possible I think it could be an interesting idea to explore.