Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Goin on a Trip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
What the topic says. I'm going to be gone until Sunday, so... yeah, that's pretty much it.
Have a good time IATE, I'll be gone till the 18th. But I should internet access, so I'll
be watching the forums.
Enjoy your trips....
no trip for me this summer......
only computer camp the first week of august Big Grin
im in a 3d game creation class!!!!!!!!1!!!!11!1!11!!1 :banana:

kind of a vacation to me though. I get to learn to make games from scratch (at least partially) which my modding will be much benefited from.

I am going to be surronded by computers and other nerds though so I will be able to get on probably and maybe I could even find some new recruits! :deal:

:guar:
everybodies leaving, my whole team is gone, i dont know whats going on. damn holidays.
lol

Well, you're not rid of me.
I'll just be in training!
I'll be gone from the 23th till 30th or so..
Possibly I'll have internet but probably not.
BACK! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Yep I'm back from Italy, have fun Krisi.
Italy, nice! I've always wanted to go there, see the ruins of ancient Rome. How was it?

Have fun also Krisi!

I think this is turning into the general "notify when you're leaving and come back" thread.
Well hope you don't mind..

It is the 24th we are leaving.. not the 23th as I said earlier..
Leaving again!

I'll be gone for the next 4 and a half days attending some student leadership program at a college here. I'll have absolutely no computer access because they don't beleive in technology for some reason (gotta smuggle in some technology to keep myself sane) I'll try to keep in touch if I hide in a computer lab or something Tongue

So see you then!

P.S. I hate overnights like this, I'm already getting sick in my stomach, it happens all the time. Maybe I'll get to come home early if I go crazy there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4