Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Problems!!Cant Use!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
ya trust me I no my way around that section very well, I'm alwasy having to fix something lol. I was just checking cuz last time it deleted the new merged one, but hten

I didn't combine it with Morrowind, Tribunal and bloodmoon: )

dont combine it with them, you shouldn't be able to anyway but if for some reason you can don't but silgrad is dependent on them

Big Grin

thx 4 all ur help dude

your welcome I hope this resolved the issue for good !!

Enjoy
Bob
oh wow thx. i merged all the ones u told me to check and it worked ther probs are gone!! gone!! thx 4 all ur help thisis awesome. now os there a way to get the fps back up when the battle starts in gnaar mok?
oh wow thx. I merged all the ones u told me to check and it worked ther probs are gone!! gone!! thx 4 all ur help thisis awesome. now os there a way to get the fps back up when the battle starts in gnaar mok?

your welcome

FPS...as I said try FPS optimizer, it works but how well it will work for you I couldn't say

http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/Vi...tail&id=22

Enjoy
Bob
long live clint eastwood!
Forever Big Grin

It is good to see Bob fixed your problem. Have fun playing.
does the prs optimizer require a background program? because i will NOT use those
does the prs optimizer require a background program? because I will NOT use those

not that I am aware of
Pages: 1 2 3