Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Really Annoying Error Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i downloaded all the fixes for road to silgra, but i have an annoying problem. i merged all of the fixes into it and made it a second file, but now when i open the data files in the launch menu, or when i launch morrowind, i get messages saying the fixes are not proper plugins. it doesnt affect the game, but i would really like it to stop. is there any wayn to stop it?

also, is there a way to keep my fps from goimg ridiculously low in gnaar mok during the battle?
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
I downloaded all the fixes for road to silgra, but I have an annoying problem. I merged all of the fixes into it and made it a second file, but now when I open the data files in the launch menu, or when I launch Morrowind, I get messages saying the fixes are not proper plugins. it doesnt affect the game, but I would really like it to stop. is there any wayn to stop it?

See your post in the Dungeon

also, is there a way to keep my fps from goimg ridiculously low in gnaar mok during the battle?

The Road to Silgrad is a notorious lag for older systems, my PC is 5 years old and most times I can't even get near the area with a CTD, we are currently in work on redoing this quest for the next release, it will also be available to download and merge with 1-4_3, the only thing I can suggest is using "FPS Optimizer" it will make things a bit more manageable

enjoy
Bob