Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Gnaar Mok bounty without doing anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i went to gnaar mok, and i saw the battle, did not even move!!then, it said "your crime has beend reported", and a bunch of gaurds in bonmokld armur, the town gaurds i guess, started chasiong and killed me!! is tthis supposed to happen? if so, plz tell me
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
I went to gnaar mok, and I saw the battle, did not even move!!then, it said "your crime has beend reported", and a bunch of gaurds in bonmokld armur, the town gaurds I guess, started chasiong and killed me!! is tthis supposed to happen? if so, plz tell me

Welcome to the "Road to Silgrad"

Thats actually suppose to happen...

It is a well known issue, we are in work on it, but I wouldn't look for an up-date for some time. The best way is to avoid Gnaar Mok completely, their is really nothing to do their anyways, if your going to do the main quest come in through the north to the Cavern of the Incarnate and if your going after the Helm of Bearclaw, come in from the extreme south, forget about the Bull and Betty Netch Hunt, cause you'll get the bounty.

If your just rying to get to silgrad, fly or swim or coc -12,-5

I wish I could do more, but for now thats it... it is in work, it will get fixed, I just can't be sure when

Smile
Sorry for the inconvience

Enjoy
Bob
k, well, i got to silgrad now, or the mainkand anyway, and if the quests dont do it ill use the console to clear my bounty.

is there a way to remove the ability to see peoples*coughs, clears throut*. . .attributes...from the expansion, i dont mind, but if my dad saw he would kill me.

also, is the capatain of the ships voice supposed to sound really weird?!?

one last thign. . .how do i get back to vvardenfell?

sorry for all the questions, but im trying to minimize hte amount of posts i put up, and this makes it easier
k, well, I got to silgrad now, or the mainkand anyway, and if the quests dont do it ill use the console to clear my bounty.

is there a way to remove the ability to see peoples*coughs, clears throut*. . .attributes...from the expansion, I dont mind, but if my dad saw he would kill me.

Silgrad doesnt require Better bodies, if your using better bodies re install it and select the non nude version, the naked nords that you may come across occasionally are bethesda's doing, nothing I can do about that

also, is the capatain of the ships voice supposed to sound really weird?!?

Weird? I suppose so, never really paid attention

one last thign. . .how do I get back to vvardenfell?

thier is no transport from silgrad to Vvardenfell once on the mainland you'll have to fly, swim or console yourself back. this is a fix which is also inwork, but for you I offer a 1 time special Smile this will give you mages travel from the mages guild in Steadhelm to the mages guild in Balmora, but not back Big Grin

IMPORTANT: Do not merge it with the silgrad mod, just use it during play, once we get the updates in place it will no longer be good

sorry for all the questions, but I'm trying to minimize the amount of posts I put up, and this makes it easier

not a problem

Enjoy
Bob
omg thanks so much dude
i was talking about the stripper on the ship and one guy i looted i took his clothe and i could see his genitals. is this what u mean by re-installing it?
omg thanks so much dude
I was talking about the stripper on the ship and one guy I looted I took his clothe and I could see his genitals. is this what u mean by re-installing it?

no, this has nothing to do with better bodies, if you have the better bodies mod, you can select the nude or non nude version

This is... what it is, sorry to say, and we are not going to censor it... you'll run into lots of "adult content mods" in the download world, some more and some less, but its not for us to judge, just make good mods.

Once you get familiar with the construction set your welcome to change anything you like for your own use.

Don't take peoples cloths Smile

Close your eyes Smile

Enjoy
Bob