Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Music Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have my music bar set to about 60 %, but whenever i enter a new area in silgrad, it jumps back to 100 and i get my eardrums exploded. is htere a fix 4 this?
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
I have my music bar set to about 60 %, but whenever I enter a new area in silgrad, it jumps back to 100 and I get my eardrums exploded. is htere a fix 4 this?

First time I have heard anything related to music, I don't have this, not sure if others do cause no one has said....we will look into it

Have you considered a job as a play tester ??

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
thx
keep me posted

and actually, i wouldnt mind play testing some of ur stuff while im down here at my grandfathersd, and im down all summer fronow , and at least every other weekend when this is over.

if ur interested in having ur stuff trested, send it too jme and ill see what i cann doo

unless...of...you were jokling... :eek:
I will

and no really its not a joke

But play testing silgrad would take months and we wouldn't want you to post every time you found something wrong or what you think is wrong

you would need to go through the entire mod cell by cell, and record any flaws you see, bleeding, floating items on the landscape, flaws in the seams of the land textures etc etc

go into every interior, look at everyhting, floating items, bleeding items missing items, mismatched furniture, etc etc
record thier locations take screenshots

find and play every quest, check for dialogue loops, misspelt words,
talk to the npc's check thier dialogues for the same

try on every piece of clothing, weapon, book, scroll, & potion and ingredient
both on body and in inventory, pick it up put it down

record it all and submit it

some of this would be reptative and some of it is allready known
but it is a much needed function
i will seriously consider this offer. if i can take this comp with me(im not willing to put it on another comp because i would lose all my mods and that woudl suck) i will take u up on that offer. i am pretty sure im owuld be able to fit it around school.
ill let u know what i find out

and is there an eta for the next update?