Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Serious Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok i no u guys r tired of hearing this but anyway, i was in the house of strange, in front of the dude with no armi or legs, trying to kill him, when i tried to jump over the rope separating us. and for a minute all i saw was blue, like in mournhold when u levitate over the walls, then i got dropped on the upstairs floor

thought u might find this inteeresting
Quote:Originally posted by darthblaze99
ok I no u guys r tired of hearing this but anyway, I was in the house of strange, in front of the dude with no armi or legs, trying to kill him, when I tried to jump over the rope separating us. and for a minute all I saw was blue, like in mournhold when u levitate over the walls, then I got dropped on the upstairs floor

thought u might find this inteeresting

What you've experienced is a common, its not a bug and can happen anywhere.. most of the time this happens when your jump ability is higher than normal and your trying to jump around in an internal cell
basically your head gets stuck in the gray void of the world... at least this has been my experience

you shouldn't be able to levitate in mournhold unless your using a mod that alters that

Enjoy
Bob
hehe...i was actually using the console...hehe Big Grin