Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Ne-Quin-Al
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ne-Quin-Al was the ancient capital of Anequina. It was sacked shortly after the unification of Elsweyr in 2E309 by pellitine malcontents. as far as i can see from maps, it is located northwest of Orcrest.

Should we include the ruined city? We can always bash up Shewters tileset a bit for this.
We can also use some of the more generic rubble from Kvatch.

Sounds like a fun idea, we get the pieces together and I can see if anyone on ESF is up to it.
not sure where abouts we should locate it apart from northwest of Orcrest, what would be an appropriate grid ref? I could write a short book on the subject, giving the maker more of an idea as to the history of the place. It would help set the scene a bit more.
it isn't specified as Pellitine Malcontents, but as rebels.

Quote:In CE309, however, Keirgo of Anequina and Eshita of Pellitine combined their long-feuding kingdoms to create Elsweyr, sparking a great class struggle that briefly threatened to draw in outside intervention. Power shifted from two separate kingdoms, each with its own central government and allied tribes, to a nobility besieged by those tribes, who felt that both their ruling classes had betrayed them. Chieftains forgot their ancient sugar-vendettas and signed treaties of their own (recorded, incidentally, through facial tattoos), and before long the cities of former Anequina were under constant attack. Keirgo petitioned the Empire for help, but it had just lost its own ruler, Potentate Versidue-Shaie, and was in similar disarray. When the old capital, Ne Quin-al, fell to the rebels, it seemed Elsweyr would soon burst under the weight of its own union.
Important bits moved to another thread.