Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Scc0310 [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As per Sandor's request, here's the thread for the Morag Tong Guildhall in Silgrad. I've begun work on it, so i figured i may as well set up the thread now, rather than later, and a thread just makes things much more official. Claim codes SCC0310-0320 are reserved for the morag tong, so expect to see threads for those once i finish the guildhall

Since i made the thread, i'll take this opportunity to post the ESP, so that sandor can make sure the interior/exterior fits, and check whatever else about the layout

A small note* the cave system may be enlarged, depending on how much space i need, and what i decide to do with the main quest. It will only enlarge to the sides and down, but please try not to place the guildhall anywhere in which a cave could not logically exist (ie a very small hill, where the cave would poke out the sides)
Thanks for the update, I'll have a look at the esp. Smile
You made a nice layout! Smile
Ok, i've been away a bit, gotten sidetracked, ect ect. But i've finally got the first level of the silgrad guildhall done. I thought that having you check every level at once would be a tremendous amount of work (and i don't have them done yet) so this is only the first level.

It's also the largest level, so the others should come much more quickly. This has pathnodes, lights, everything except NPCs, which will be made once i'm done with the decorating and stuff.

I haven't made anything in a while, so if i missed something really obvious, tell me.

Enjoy

Ahh yes, I'm going to start working on the second level now, and so i need to figure out how many people are sleeping in it. My original thought is 4 members sleeping in the guildhall, with 3 others sleeping in houses. If you'd like to suggest something different, don't think the 4-3 arrangement is good, ect, i can easily change it.
Thanks for the update.
Make sure the th's touch the sh's of the furniture.
One th is floating (near the desk).

I'll check for floating and bleeding when everything is ready (easier).

I noticed CandlestickFloor01Orange256 is bleeding into the skirting board (near the entrance to the basement).

It's a nice level. :yes:
I'll be away for the next 3 days, but i'm almost done with the NPCs. 1 more to make, and i just have to add AI, which should be easy as most of the packets exist already.

Here's the ESP with the incomplete NPCs, but with both levels of the guildhall complete. I'll finish the NPCs when i get back, so for now you can just look at the building itself, and dialogue if you wish, as it shouldn't change much. Just a progress update really.

One other thing: I haven't yet decided completely the dimensions of the 3rd level cave, partly because i'm not certain exactly when i'll use it (i have 2 ideas, just need to pick one) So it's not done.

Have fun looking at the progress. The morag tong armor looks amazing on all the guys, thanks again to VABG for that.
Thanks for the update! Smile
I'll check the two levels.
Dave_91 is preparing the review, it will be posted asap.
Ok. I haven't gotten much chance to work on this, and probably won't for the next week till school's in. I've figured out a bit too late that you should start summer homework early but i'll start working again once i've done my essays.

I'll be sure to look at the review when it's in. Next update will have npcs done (except for sleeping AI, which needs houses)
Pages: 1 2 3