Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] VH-027, Dwemer Ruin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been completed by agram 10/10/07

Howdy

This is a basic Dwemer Ruin, lots of clutter from lotting and dis-organization of items, the loot should be minimal and no other morrowind quest related objects should be in here. This particular Ruin is directly above a Daedric Shrine which is at the south east corner, please leave a doorway to connect the 2 together at another time

to claim VH-027 please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
Claiming.
A mid size ruin, i'll send you the layout.
Your for Dwemer ruin for ST, can't wait to see it

Enjoy
Bob
The layout.
I didnt found it in CS, so it is built using your screen shot. Tell me how it looks, and does it need a longer cave.
Oops

Yea I guess I should have mentioned that it was removed from the Silgrad ESP, so we could connect the two mods

I have not replaced it yet from the Velothi Mountains Mod, so the interior looks good and it will fit regardless, I will base the rebuilt exterior on your layout, with exceptions

exceptions

1) have the cave connecting the shrine a little bit longer and bring it down 512 from the level of where the dwemer area ends

Other than that keep it as is and I'll put the exterior together and send it along with the changes to Veranis Hall once I've completed it (soon)

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Tell me how this looks.
Do you want more loot.
Looks good :goodjob:

The loot is just fine

another nicely done, if their nothing else you'd like to add then we can move it to completed

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Diet Bob
No, move it to completed.