Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Vacation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In about a week from now, i will go to Spain, i will be gone for about two and a half weeks.
I probably won't have an internet connection on the beach Tongue so Ysne will be fully in charge untill i'm back.
Corthian will be her backup (that means: if you guys never hear from me or Ysne again, Corthian will be the mod leader) Wink
I do expect to be back, so if you don't hear anything from me... well... let's not think about that :eek:

I will post in this thread again on the day i will actually leave, and i will post here when i'm back.
Enjoy Kodama, lucky ass!!! Wink

2 and a half weeks, eh? Sounds like one hell of a vacation!
Yeah, two and a half weeks is a bit short for me, i usually go on vacation for about four weeks, i have been to Australia a lot for the last couple of years, and a tour through Europe.
But now i'm just gonna have a nice relaxing "sun" vacation, just beach, booze, and bitches :wasted:
:bananarock: :banana:
Living in Florida, we have more than our share of beaches and sunshine. I yearn for mountains and cold weather. I would really like to vacation in Denver, Colorado. Of course I would give my right arm to go to Australia. I'm big into reptiles and where better to see them than in Australia!

But unfortunately, my job doesn't allow for long vacations. I get 6 weeks paid a year but I rarely get the chance to use more than 2. The data has to flow and I'm the only one with full access to the database. So great job security but little chance for true time off.

Enjoy and stay safe. I'm sure Ysne will keep the fort until you return...
I don't think anyone can truly fill Kodama's shoes. The best I can hope for is that we are all still here and relatively content when he gets back. :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
I don't think anyone can truly fill Kodama's shoes.

All i ask for is to fill your own shoes Wink
And for our team members to be there when i return.
If i'm lucky, i could use a psp to highjack someones internet, so icould keep an eye on this place, and maybe make a couple of posts.
That'd be cool, and lucky.
Your soo lucky to go to Spain.
Have fun!!!
Try not to party too much, or drink too much. lol. :party: :wasted:
Enjoy your vacation, we will be here when you get back.
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
or drink too much. lol. :party: :wasted:

about one bottle of white wine every night, and about three wodka/cola's Wink
I will be fine... but most definitely very, very... VERY drunk Big Grin
Probably too drunk to party :cheers: :wasted:
Pages: 1 2 3