Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Blackrose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, Im kinda new here and I've been floating around.
Skyrim takes up most of my time, and I have a few projects in Vvardenfall, but I'd like to make a settlement claim on Blackrose.
Is that okay?
I was just wondering, if I could claim it, or if it was one of those "no leader - no claim" things.
I guess Im trying to say, can I make open claims, make decisions in the settlement, and be a mayor.
Mostly I just wanna be a mayor. Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks. :goodjob:

If accepted I have asked many of my modding friends, and experienced modders to help out in any way possible. 8-9 have said yes to helping us out, and trying to put BM back on the map. Im still waiting on replies of about 5 more modders.
Please accept my claim.
Thank you.

Any ideas on Blackrose from people in the community would be nice also.
It would be great to have help with black rose, but unfortunatly right now there is little you can do, unless you would like to model. We need to model for Blackrose. I'm beginning work on that now.
what need modelling for blackrose?

Edd
everything I think, the Rose (prison tower), walls, barracks, etc.
Well, if I was a modeller I could help. But sadly I'm not.
Though I can help out when the city actually gets built, I'll claim some interiors, and that sort of stuff.
Thanks Grey Wizard, KuKulzA, and llamaranger
Model interior pieces, I've already started to model the Castle Blackrose, and the rest of the exterior. I have a very clear idea in my mind of what I want the exterior to look like, so I would like to model all the exteriors myself. I'll post updates soon. Thanks Smile
Can we put my mudcrab, and scale armors into Blackrose?
I suppose we could, but do remember this is another Imperial stronghold, such as is Stormhold. Wink There will be nearby tribes though.
Cool, thanks :goodjob:
With the Mudcrab armor, I asked llamaranger to take apart a mudcrab, and send me the models as seperate pieces. then I can piece it together in Nifskope.
I'm just waiting for a response.
Yes! I'll do it tomorrow Big Grin I'm not sure that just piecing it together in NifSkope will work though, as as an Armour it will also need to be weight painted... Have a go in NifSkope and if it doesn't work out I'll be happy to have a go in Blender... although I find Weight Painting just about the most tedious job in modelling Tongue

Edd
Pages: 1 2