Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Translation glitches
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got this from my husband. Its a translation of a Hello Kitty ad from Japanese to English. I don't think the engine used to do the translation understands either language very well. Its hysterically funny.

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/animal-abuse/...282872.php
:lmao:

That was a funny translation, but i feel sorry for the cats, their ears are completely covered.
Cats use their ears to communicate, like if their ears are flat, pointing backwards, they are angry.
So the hello kitty hat makes it impossible for other cats to see the body language of the cat wearing the hat, this could result in serious and unnessasary cat fights, i consider this to be animal cruelty for that reason.
The hat also restricts the cat from washing and scratching itself, i love cats very much and i don't like this product.
Obviously the rich bitches who buy this for their cats, don't love their cats at all, it's just a fashion statement for them.
I don't know what is worse, the costume or the translation. :lmao: Those translation devices are really bad. ... Really bad. And my cats would slice me all over if I tried to put them in that. Hehe. However, I did see Hello Kitty taiko drummer and namahage accessories last time at yasumiya that I must have the next time I stop there. :yes:
Our two cats would not tolerate that kind of outfit either. I would not even want to try. We love cats here too. I wouldn't buy new toys for the cats today, so my son decided to design a few. The cats are having a lot of fun chasing them.