Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Veranis Hall, VH-019 Kjarl the Fisherman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been completed by agram 11/12/07

Kjarl the Fisherman's home should represent that an aged Nord who after years of service to his clan has given it all up to go fishing, Kjarl also has an open fish market outside his home on the docks, this portion of the claim is near completion and the claimer is not required to complete it

ex_nord_house_05

use nord or common_p interior

Decor should be Modest, very Nordish

anything above this is optional

to claim VH-019, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'd like to claim this one.

sorry if I couldn't get more claims, I lost the password some time ago and was having trouble to get it back (the I forgot my password E-Mail wasn't being recieved)
I've been practicing in the CS and I belive this one isn't too complex, so I'll claim it.

one question out of curiosity: how many interiors (not counting this one) of veranis hall still need to be done?
Is this claim being worked on by Sluijs? He posted some time ago. If not, then is it still up for claiming
Quote:Originally posted by Exethalion
Is this claim being worked on by Sluijs? He posted some time ago. If not, then is it still up for claiming

I did not grant this claim to Sluijs

He needs to get the Kragenmoor claim corrected first, so it is still open
if you would like it

Enjoy
Bob
Claiming.
Some fishes and fishing poles. Modest.
All yours

Yes modest, nordy...

Kjarl's business is done outdoors so I've added a table and fish hanging gear outside along the dock

Enjoy
Bob
Finished.

There is another vh-019 claim in the Completed Claims, so which one are you going to use?
I did recall that Smile forgot to change it

I'll be changing that one in completed to VH-011

Thanks for the reminder

Enjoy
Bob
Another fine example of modern Morrowind Lifestlyes Smile

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob