Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: mod doesn't exist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,i've DL the version 2.5 of st and i go out of chedhynal (east door),but i don't see panels! i've slect the 2 tes3 files and desacitvated all the others mod,i've follow the road (of youtube) 3times but i don't see the hole,and the pannels aren't of the way

plz help me
Quote:Originally posted by Quenjy
Hello,i've DL the version 2.5 of st and I go out of chedhynal (east door),but I don't see panels! i've slect the 2 tes3 files and desacitvated all the others mod,i've follow the road (of youtube) 3times but I don't see the hole,and the pannels aren't of the way

plz help me
TES3 files? you mean TES4, right? Did you load both of them after oblivion .esm? Did you load the travel.esp after silgrad tower .esm?
yes i've in mean TES4 and i've load the 2 files,but i can't see the hole and the pannels
Did you install the meshes, textures, sounds, and everything else in the download package?
yes,they are ST files in meshes tectures...
Did you select Silgrad Tower as a mod in your data files and the road to silgrad tower?
Try to open Silgrad tower and the road to ST with your construction set.
all is ok in the TESC but i don't see the way in-game

PS:need thism od the 1.2 V?bevause i hasn't it
If your mod is at a higher CS level, you couldn't see it and the CS will give you error messages.
i've becon an error message and the mod doesn't run