Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Blender
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, as you guys know I dont not know how to model. Im a texturer, and a concept artist.
I was wondering if someone could teach me basic Blender, or send me a ton of tutorials.
Please no links, just copy the tutorial, and paste it into a PM, or email.
my email is Tloper@BGCO.org
Thanks!
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Blender_3D:_Noob_to_Pro

Theres the basics for ya. Apart from that you jsut have to experiment with the different tools.

Enjoy,

Edd

(or a bobble of Diet Bob if we're still doing that..)
Thanks! :goodjob:

Any more would be helpful... Big Grin
Use a lot of that excrude (sp) tool. Tongue

It'll take a little time and practice to get used to Blender. :yes: The tutorial should help a lot, and if there's anything else you're looking for, there's always Google. Cool

If you want to convert a blender model into something usable by Oblivion, you'll need to export it as an OBJ file (I don't have the link to the OBJ file plugin, you'll need to find one of those) and then import into NIFSkope. That's how I've been getting by with Blender. Be sure to check out the CS wiki for tutorials as well because you'll need to learn how collision works.
if you look through the nifskope wiki and d/l appropriate nif exporter scripts you can do it that way, but you still have to go through nif-skope to get things in-game because blender cant handle .dds textures.

Edd
Okay, cool. That makes sense.
Hey TID, or Edd, can you post some of those CS Wiki tutorials up here. I cant get on the CS wiki.
Thanks!