Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Karthor Dale KRD-002 Council House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by agram 8/13/07

Howdy

This is the Hlaalu Council House and also the Stronghold for House Father(Mother) Marantha Bero

Standard Hlaalu Decor

A Council Chamber for those important meetings
area for servants (Bero's)
area for supplies
rooms for guests and members
small kitchen
Dining area
Bero's Chambers

anything above this is optional

to claim KRD-002, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll take this.
Need to check that old interior, if it fits i'll use it.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
I'll take this.
Need to check that old interior, if it fits i'll use it.

Its yours, the layout of the old interior should work fine, your call

Have fun with it

Enjoy
Bob
I replaced some hall pieces with room ones, and room with hall. Moved some walls around and changed rooms. I didnt change the size of this, it still doesnt fit the exterior.
If you like this layout i'll start working on it.
I like it, but yes you are right it doesnt fit the exterior

I have one that does except it was never finished
I think with this one, if you would like to use it, you can connect the large common room to the bottom of the stairs, which would make it underground and that should work fine, the rooms up above though
would be rather small

btw , Steve is going to take a look at making us some Hlaalu Pieces that match (the stair issue)

Enjoy
Bob
I'll check this and if it is good use it, if not i'll make new one.

If you are carefull with the room/hall pieces then it works. They match, you just need to use all room, or all hall. Or mask it with doorjambs.
Another one.
Only the stairs dont fit, but there are buildings on the exterior there, so it doesnt matter.
Howdy

I suppose either one would work fine, if I had to pick I would take the one with the hlaaluT interior as the main room (I think that is your first one)

The Balmora House doesnt fit its exterior either, actually its more of a difference since they have placed the top floor to the far right. So if Beth can do it why can't we... except some yahoo will be more critical about what we do than what Beth did. Confusedhrug:

so your choice, whichever you like the most is what we do Smile

Thanks Much

Enjoy
Bob
What if i place the big tile as the bottom level, and just move the top two up? Something like the first esp, but the levels will be 2 tiles wide, not 3 or 4 as they were there. And just leave the top levels, they fit.
I'll build something.
OK another version. This one is based on Balmors guild house. I just did some changes, and moved the top floor in.
Pages: 1 2