Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Fix] Aedryn Mine/Ashkelon quest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now this quest runs to completion (if you can defeat the Boss, twice). Smile Please feel free to suggest changes, but at least it can be completed. To run the whole quest, the Aedryn Mine entrance is in cell (-24, 7) on the northern border of the mod. To just playtest the Ashkelon portion of the quest, type coc Kaeliglumen into the console; that will deposit you in front of Ashkelon. Not all steps in completing this part of the quest occur in Ashkelon itself, so consider yourself warned. Smile

In either case, go loaded for dinosaur; although not as tough as ZGA, you will run through a lot of health and cure paralysis potions while completing this one. In fact, if you're just checking that the quest will complete properly, a few Arrows of Slaying will come in handy. Big Grin

This ESP is based on the internal 1.4.3 ESP; the Darvala fix is as well, but for that one it hardly matters.

Later,
Steve
Big Grin :goodjob: :banana: :bananarock: :banana:

U da man !!

I will try it out this evening and let ya know

Thanks

Enjoy
Bob
Howdy

I played the quest and all worked great !!!

I think we have another dialogue loop, I could be wrong, if you wouldn't mind taking another look at this just in case

It is sltw_ds_salmanus, you will find her in the Mine, Narrow passage next to a wounded soldier, she tells you to get back

I looked in the CS and her dialogue and thier should be another line where she see's that your not an undead and asks for a divine intervention scroll to teleport her and the soldier out, but I couldn't get that to happen Confusedhrug:

thanks
Bob