Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Karthor Dale, KRD-017 Armory Square
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this claim has been completed by agram 9/29/07

please see general info on Karthor Dale

Karthor Dale General Info

Armory Square is made from 2 hlaalu_b_06 exteriors and the interior should fit as close as possible to that layout

Armory Square includes the Fighters Guild House, an Arena Area, a Fletcher and a Weapons Smith

Traditional Hlaalu decor

A Common Room
Bedrooms for visitors and members
Office for the Guild Steward
Dinning Area
Storage areas
Armory

The Arean section is basically a training area but should have seating for spectators chair seating is acceptable, it would be preffered if the claimer could make bench seating

anything above this is optional

to claim KRD-017, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll try this.
Very Good

I know it will be good

Also, please have a look at the interior for Ariel the Fletcher, that interior is suppose to be part of this, look at the door marker on the General info map, the marker facing east from claim 17 is suppose to be the Fletcher portion, you may want to look that interior over to see if you'd want to keep it, I think it looks fine, but I didn't check it for discrepancies

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
This is the layout, should not change much. Look at it, and tell me if it's good.
It will be two cells, split where the door is.
The fletcher is good, just some small changes.(com furniture to de, and i will move it to basement)
The fletcher and the smith will have small shops on both sides of the arena, in the basement. You will see two 2x2 rooms.
Bedrooms are in the towers.
The other rooms will be placed around, need to decide where.
The arena will have bench seating, but i'm still playing with that.
:check:

Looks good

Are you planning for interior doorways to connect the Fletcher and Armory with the FG and Arena?

Enjoy
Bob
They will be a part of the arena, so just plain doors. The same cell.
Very good, look forward to seeing your masterpiece

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
The arena is finished. If you want to check it.

EDIT: The upper floors are not finished.
Howdy

I am teary eye'd, it great !! just what I had hoped for.... :goodjob:
can't wait to see the rest

Smile

Enjoy
Bob
I think this is finished.
Pages: 1 2