Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Karthor Dale, KRD-013, Farmers Union Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by agram 8/24/07

Please see general info on Karthor Dale

Karthor Dale General Info

Originally slated to be Zirkins Supply we have decided that a Farmers Union would fit here just fine

Just South of Karthor Dale their are many farms, the farmers supply crops to many of the northern cities via River and Pack Guar, unfortunately they have been having to give more and more of thier profits to the Hlaalu Land Owners, so they formed a Farmers Union, Naturally this Union doesn't make the Landowners happy.

Tradtional Hlaalu, Decor Modest

A place for the farmers to meet, discuss business and relax
the exterior is hlaalu_b_18 and has a second floor entry, the second floor could be used as rooms for members visiting from further south

the first floor sould be devoted entirely to the conference and lounging areas

anything above this is optional

to claim KRD-013, please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
I'll take this.
You said it all.
:check:

Have fun with it

Enjoy
Bob
This is finished, but i'm not happy with those two tables, you will see. So check it and decide.
It looks very very good :goodjob:

Real Meeting Hall

nice job on the cross farming tools Smile

The 2 tables, your refering to the 2 in the corner of the room with the food and drink ? They do seem a bit out of place.
If you'd rather use something else and want it in Black I'll gladly make it, maybe the com_RM_bar in swblack ?

Let me know

Enjoy
Bob
Yes those tables, i used bar pieces first time i build this but looked like crap.
I'll make one with bookshelf. And one with just drink table.

EDIT:
a ---- only one table
b ---- bookshelf
The bookshelf looks more in line
but I think it needs both the bookshelf and the table to make that section look fuller

Enjoy
Bob
Maybe something like this?
Yes just like that Smile

Very good...

are you ok with it now ?

Bob
Yes, i think it's good now.
Pages: 1 2