Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis' Rocky Region: Area Claim #02 [Old]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Cool, thanks, Razorwing, I'll change my rocks. One thing though: The ground looks grassy(like some kind of grasslands, where a cheetah wouldn't be out of place {in real life}), is that what this is supposed to be?
Quote:Originally posted by ruphies
Cool, thanks, Razorwing, I'll change my rocks. One thing though: The ground looks grassy(like some kind of grasslands, where a cheetah wouldn't be out of place {in real life}), is that what this is supposed to be?

Nope, it shouldn't look grassy at all. Smile Are you modding around -13,48 in the SilgradTowerLand worldspace? Because your area is two cells in latitude and five cells in longitude, from -15,48 and -15,47 (westmost cells) to -11,48 and -11,47 (eastmost cells). Your cells should look like this:
Mine is flat with no rocks, a couple deer, a little flora and... That's it...

Edit: Just had a thought, I'm probably using 2.0... DLing 2.7 as I type.
Edit: Just had a thought, I'm probably using 2.0... DLing 2.7 as I type.

That would be the cause, I think. Smile
Just finished DLing 10 seconds before posting this.

Hrm... It's still grassy, and with trees. No rocks. Good amount of flora. A boar. But no rocks or desertiness.
Are you showing the private version? I'm using the public version.
Could I get a link to the DL that has the rocks and correct stuff?
Could I get a link to the DL that has the rocks and correct stuff?

My post above has links to the new Silgrad_Tower.esm you should replace your existing one with, and to the update you should extract to Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\Data.
How are the claims going, ruphies?

(Other Thread)

royalblue[/hr]

[mod=TheImperialDragon]Modder has been inactive for over a full month. Claim is reopened, if the claim is still open and you (ruphies) still wish to mod it, you may post in the open claim thread on the Landscape Claims board.[/mod]
Pages: 1 2