Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: SHC16 "Guard Captain's house" [Finished]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Claim Difficulty: Medium.
NPC's: 2.

The NPC's: The guard Captain and his wife.

Races: No preference.
Name generator.

The NPC('s) must have (full) dialogue and AI. Don't forget the pathgrid.

The interior is already in the esm (Steadhelm16).
Ok, I'll claim this then so no one else doesTongue

When I mod this, should I save the changes to a esp with the name of Shc16 and my ID and that as usual?
Then you merge it to the esm so that I can continu on my quest?
Quote:Originally posted by Trankintor
When I mod this, should I save the changes to a esp with the name of Shc16 and my ID and that as usual?
Then you merge it to the esm so that I can continu on my quest?
Yes, use the existing cell (the problem with the missing interiors has been fixed).

Have fun. Smile
Here is the esp. I hope that I have done everything right so that it can be merged right away =)
Assign ownership to the door and the cell.
Lock the door during the night.

For the Captain.
Sleep packages : Check weapons and armor unequipped.
Eat packages : Check weapons unequipped.
NPC using a chair: Check weapons unequipped.

CandlestickFloor01Orange384, B (near the shield).

Add more clutter i.e. ST items, you'll find these under MiscItem>>ST etc.
For example ingredients like spices, perhaps his wife collects Dunmer pottery etc.
I have made the AI exactly as I want it to be, I thought that his wife maybe wouldn't want him going around it there home with the armour on all the time, so he only have it on when he is out in the town, anbd he puts it on when he have finished breakfast to go out into the town and then takes it of when he comes home again...
And I added to the Captains sleep package at start lock doors and end unlock, that is right? He goes to bed lasts...
The file has been merged, download the updated esm -here-. Smile