Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Alternate MQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So... Idea- adopting or flushing?
Its been flushed.
I expected that from you. Let's hear other's. I know the answer, but hey... Hope dies last Sad
Good for you Luka! :applause:
Its about time you said that...
I wouldn't mind having it, but I dont think it should be a big priority yet. Confusedhrug:
Do you hold something against me? lol
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Good for you Luka! :applause:
Its about time you said that...
I wouldn't mind having it, but I dont think it should be a big priority yet. Confusedhrug:
Yes, not yet, but later... Perhaps...
And EbonyKnight... I think it's the other way around Smile
No as core leader its my duty to thin the Ideas.
No, Ebonyknight I dont hold anything against you, but your a little too hard on newer people.
I've never personally had any problems with you, but you've been unfriendly towards Luka.
Ebonyknight, we've talked about this before haven't we?

be respectful

nevertheless it's his job, but I won't tolerate disrespect and unwelcoming attitude... I'm busy, I'm tired, and often pissed off, and then I find the time to get on the forums and I see some petty unhappiness... thats not whats gonna help this mod near completion and us having fun doing it
I agree with KuKulzA, I think we shouldn't worry about these petty problems, and just focus on having fun making Vvardenfell a reality.
And though I do like Luka's idea, I feel it isnt a top priority in any aspect. I think we should get the majority of Vvardenfell done before looking into things such as these.
I apologize EbonyKnight, I meant no disrespect.
Pages: 1 2 3 4