Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Having Trouble with My ESP's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finished the heightmap for the Summerset Isles, but I can't locate my ESP. When I go to the Data Files menu in the Launch Menu of Oblivion, my ESP is shown, but somehow it is not in the Data folder of Oblivion. I think that my computer, or the CS, is merging my ESP's with the Oblivion ESM, which is terrible because then I can't release the heightmap.
When I take a snapshot or create an ESP, it does not go to their designated folders. When I Search for the files, they don't show up. I think that it is my computer, because when I modded for Morrowind on my old computer, it would save in the folder.
You know what's funny, the exact same thing is happening to me. Do you have Vista?

Anyway I searched for the mod I was missing (enable hidden, non-indexed, etc. and search everywhere) with the windows search engine and it came up. Hope this helps Smile
Quote:Originally posted by GaminMan
You know what's funny, the exact same thing is happening to me. Do you have Vista?

Anyway I searched for the mod I was missing (enable hidden, non-indexed, etc. and search everywhere) with the windows search engine and it came up. Hope this helps Smile

I....I... I can't believe this... I found all my ESP's .... OMG... OMG.. I am so happy... now I can release all the files that I want... this is so awesome
Oh.. thank you thank you thank you thank you... I so appreciate this..