Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Just setting my computer up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I thought it was time I stopped using the default UI, so I went ahead and downloaded a quick shell recolor/alterations, set up a cube based virtual desktop, and put lain everywhere I could!

Here's a screen
Haha, you really do like lain, don't you? It looks really nice though, good job on it!
Thanks!

I'm thinking about forking 40$ Over for Windowblinds and Skin Maker so I can start really changing things up, though Lightstep works fairly well, there simply aren't enough shells made for it.
Like the new avatar as well!
I used SphereXP for a while but I didn't really like it. Perhaps in the future I try a cube.
Can't say I edit the looks much.. But you reminded me that I forgot to change theme for Firefox. (Thanks!)

Anyone who can think of why Internet Explorer(7) wouldn't work on Vista??
"wouldn't work", elaborate.

Mine works wonderfuly.
woops mean won't.. Worked perfect first two weeks or so.. not a big problem as I'm a Firefox user, but would be nice being able to check Hotmail without having to go manual with Firefox... (seeing as most programs denies to acknowledge Firefox as the Default opener of webpages.. MSN being one of them..)

*Goes back to playing with Thunderbird and Gmail*