Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Return of the TES3 Weapon Type.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
THE SPEARS!!!!!

Yes, Nib discovered it after making his new staves.

But there's always a catch...four letters no one wants to hear...

Click here, here, here, and here.

So close, yet still far.
I know, I know, I already put Qazaaq on it. He has been testing all night yesterday Wink
Ok then Big Grin

So we're seeking a non-OBSE alternative for this?

If it suceeds, I'm sure KuKulzA and his spear throwing Argonian friends will be thrilled Big Grin
Why none OBSE?
You dont need OBSE to have spears, you have to have it for throwing spears though.
I use OBSE anyways, cause I have Deadly Reflex, Polymorph, throwing weapons, etc.
So, I dont mind having it.
OBSe is required for the enchantment switching that triggers the bug Wink
Yeah, but you can always have them equipped as a long sword. I have a mod called spartanspears, and it does it like that. So when you do a forward power attack, it looks like you are thrusting.
But, I think a sucessful throwing spear would be great. :goodjob:
I have a feeling we may use OBSE anyhow.

And yes, my Argonian buddies are extremely thrilled. Now they can have a true warband with spears, head-hunting knives, and clubs, to kill a few pesky Imperial Posh caravaners and put the heads on the roadsides.
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

And yes, my Argonian buddies are extremely thrilled. Now they can have a true warband with spears, head-hunting knives, and clubs, to kill a few pesky Imperial Posh caravaners and put the heads on the roadsides.

Thats what I figured.

Woot!!!, go argonian warband!!!
Lets hunt those Imperials down and decapitate them...lol :lmao:
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
Quote:Originally posted by KuKulzA

Thats what I figured.

Woot!!!, go argonian warband!!!
Lets hunt those Imperials down and decapitate them...lol :lmao:
oh and Dunmer, can't forget to kill those, well it depends on location really Confusedhrug:
Pages: 1 2 3