Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lords and Capitals? Info Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need information if we know it about who is the Dominate Leader of each house not district but whole and the capital.

House Redoran
Lord?
Capital: Kragenmoor?
Info about both?

House Hlaalu
Lord?
Capital: Narsis?
Info about both?

House Telvanni
Lord?
Capital: Port Telvannis?
Info about both?

House Dres
Lord?
Capital: Tear?
Info about both?

House Indoril?
Lord?
Capital?
Info about both?

Thanks Guys if you know anything.
Redoran: Ald Ruhn
Hlaalu: Narsis (i think)
Telvanni: Port Telvannis
Dres: Tear
Indoril: Almalexia

not sure about the dominant leader question. not even sure if there is a dominant leader (the Telanni have a council for ex.). my lore knowlege may be a bit buggy though.
You Sure Redoran isn't Kragenmoor?
i remember that MW dialogue had the redoran as having moved their capital to vvardenfell (ald ruhn), though kragenmoor is still a major city.
Verarchen Hall to me has always sounded like an underground city?
I think Ald-Ruhn is debatable since it was destroyed.
true dat'. i supose that it is quite probable that the redoran moved their capital back to kragenmoor (or some other city), but i cant speak for them crazy felarz. they gettin pwned all over anyhow, they might have decided to stay and rebuild (historicaly, most capitals didnt get moved when they were destroyed but simply got rebuilt). in terms of an attack from tamriel forces (nords namly), ald run is saver then the mainland.
I think Aryon is the head of the Telvanni, not quite sure though. He's who you went to after you were done doing the quests for the councilors. (I think, my morrowind lore is a little rusty)
Un_Officially you are correct with regard to Kragenmoor and Narsis

Kragenmoor and Blacklight are both the (debatable) capitols, it depends on the source, but thier is nothing official, its all fan lore, though their is some obscure text which indicates that Redoran may have moved from Kragenmoor to Ald-Ruhn at one point it was "Silgrad" lore that it was Kragenmoor, it may still be.

Port Telvannis, Tear and Almalexia (Mournhold) would be the others

Some may say that Telvanni also have a capitol in Sadrith Mora, but this is untrue, its not even a district seat as Balmora and Ald Ruhn are

Rulers Confusedhrug: this information is vague, if you go by morrowind standards then it would be the questgiver of the House, though none of them were officially called the leader, they were just councilors, the Redoran seemed to have a "Arch Master" who was above the councilors but the name was of this person was never mentioned.

Vedam Dren held the position of Duke of Ebonheart and Grandmaster of House Hlaalu

House Telvanni Confusedhrug: don't know, their all cut throats so that title could change everyday

House Indoril- Almalexia, but she's dead, which would make the Nerevarine techincally head of that house

Dres- I do not believe thier is much info on this, Helseth seems to run the show for Dres, but thats also debatable

Enjoy
Bob

Quote:Originally posted by Ebonyknight
I need information if we know it about who is the Dominate Leader of each house not district but whole and the capital.

House Redoran
Lord?
Capital: Kragenmoor?
Info about both?

House Hlaalu
Lord?
Capital: Narsis?
Info about both?

House Telvanni
Lord?
Capital: Port Telvannis?
Info about both?

House Dres
Lord?
Capital: Tear?
Info about both?

House Indoril?
Lord?
Capital?
Info about both?

Thanks Guys if you know anything.
An older discussion concerning the capital of the house Redoran.