Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: new man to silgrad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi welcome to silgrad sorry i am bad english. ;D i live in mbarika feet hills at morogoro hope you can understand i Smile . making levels and religion in morrowind i do for fun ;D i tell you where I can make??? ?( areas beauty and cities i like most you need me then??? welcome to silgrad i am happy there. :yes: ;D

cool

hemlock
Hello hemlock, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

I believe you are the first modder from Africa to come here, which is really cool Big Grin If I understand you correctly you enjoy modding temples and/or tombs? If so I think we would very much like to see you mod a tomb for us. If all the English text on this forum is confusing perhaps you could email the .esp to Quentin Fortune instead. I would not have to stray far from English or my own language to feel lost on the internet, so I can totally understand if you are having difficulties with that, and rest assured with such an international community as ours, we understand the problems language barriers can cause. I am sure you are an excellent modder and I look forward to seeing your mod Big Grin
thanks to me that is kind i hope my esp is great for silgrad ;D religion temple and some folio if i can 'translate' (?) ?( your silgrad is cool - esp is somewhere too so i walk around citys to see your working?

cool

hemlock
Welcome to Silgrad, Hemlock! Glad to have you with us. We can always use new people. Thanks for checking us out.Cool