Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Soluthis' Grassy Region: Area Claim #05 [COMPLETED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok this file should be cleaned and the cells are named.
Thanks. I'll post a review either today or tomorrow.
I looked at the file:

- There's a rock floating above cell SOLGR09.
- I saw a few rocks that have openings above the ground, namely StExComRockWestGash0071 in cell SOLGR0508, and StExComRockWestGash0055 in cell SOLGR0503.
- There are floating objects on the northern side of cell SOLGR0502.
- In cell SOLGR0507, there's a bit of land sticking out that looks odd. It needs to be made smooth. Look for it underneath a parasol.
- Remove the Ficus tree from your claim.
- Do not use the mushroom trees, replace them with Oak trees. In the claim description, it says to use only oak trees.
- When you use STFloraKreshweed, you'll want to sink it so that the seam is below the ground.
- There are many instances of the land not being vertex shaded around rocks and flora.
- Water static objects (like STIDWater03Circle512) do not react to the environment (they are intended for small containers of water, like troughs or barrels). You'll want to remove it, then manually raise the water level in the cell options window.
blackbird? ?(

If it helps, they were pretty nice exteriors aside from what I mentioned. Smile
I'm sorry, but I have been less avalaible for the last days. I've looked at the cells and the errors you pointed. I can upload a version now, but I'm not very sure that the version is good.
Should be ok by now.
I had a look around, it's almost done. Take a quick look around for anything that still needs to be vertex shaded.

EDIT: Actually, no pathgrid necessary. Just look things over and you're done.
I didn't see that you edited/said no pathgrid. So, I've made a pathgrid for all 9 cells.

I don't think that there should be muich vertex shaded.
I assumed you didn't read the post yet because you still hadn't downloaded that attached version (V5) which you were supposed to use. Otherwise, I would have sent a PM. Confusedhrug: At the time, I was under the impression pathgrids were to be treated here like they were in any other claim. It doesn't really matter, a custom pathgrid is usually preferable to a generated one, but it takes more time to make. I'll make edits to the other Grassy landscape claim posts.

I said to look over the vertex shading because there were several rocks that weren't shaded when I checked.

I'll redo the cleaning and transition work on your file (which was in V5) then I'll send it to be merged.
Has this file been merged? Is this claim complete?
Pages: 1 2 3