Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Morag Tong Armor Deux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yep, there's a second Morag Tong armor being made, by waalx. Here's the thread at the BSF. Looks nice.
lol.
You saw that did you? Big Grin
It looks amazing!
I cant wait for Waalx to release it.
Since I'm me I cannot comment...
ST can use both if they want I guess, though I like VABG's one a lot. The other one seems more like a raider outfit, not an assasin.
Nice find. But since we already have an excellent Morag Tong armor, the existence of a future other one wouldn't have any bearing on our plans. Usually I'd be in favor of using two versions of a design instead of one, for visual variety, but my impression is that both VABG's and waalx's armor suits are so true to the original design that using both would be redundant. (Ultimately that decision is SACarrow's to make though, it's just my opinion)
Agreed.
Quote:(Ultimately that decision is SACarrow's to make though, it's just my opinion)

Goody goody, it's my decision! I decide:

To make the Morag Tong dress in fluffy pink bunny suits! :lmao:

Just a typo, I know, 'cause Seniosh is the MT guy, but two things I cannot resist are a chocolate milkshake and a set-up line. Smile

Steve
I think we'll stick with VABG's outfit. I think it looks a bit more civilized than the other one. Waalx's armor looks good, but i'd agree with IATE that it looks more raider-type.

Plus, VABG gave us two variations of the MT armor, which i've used for different ranks.

So the final verdict is VABG all the way.

though if ANYONE wants to make a fluffy pink bunny suit, i'll make a quest with a costume party where you have to wear it as a disguise
I like this one better than that one. Even tho that other has it's way too. I'd say take both. One for ash-storm areas and for hight rank officers and other for more lush regions and low ranking members. :yes:

Good job from both of ya. I like the helmet too.
i agree why not use both? as i posted in the ES thread ...the robed versions can be used for higher ranking tongers who hang around the guild and this other version can be used for assassins who are currently out in the field. Much more practical then the robe version. Plus its got the helm!
Pages: 1 2