Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Two Worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Are any of you gonna buy a copy of this game? I just heard about it today and it looks pretty cool. Any opinions on it? I saw there is a multiplayer, it's not a MMORPG is it? (I hope not)
I can't tell for sure. When I looked at the boards I saw sections for single player and multiplayer so it may or may not be mmporg (which I just loathe myself). There does appear to be a single player option with it as far as I can tell. It doesn't appear to have been released yet, at least not stateside.
It is Oblivion-like cRPG, made by people from my contry. Big Grin Poland that is. I heard it's cool and all, but that's it. I can't tell you more unfortunately...
It did not work on my computer, my back-up computer just is'nt good enough i guess.
And that's another good reason for me to buy a new computer.
Maybe you should just buy X360? I'll buy it soon (nov or dec). For Fallout 3 game. Smile
Hmmm... Rolleyes

I will have to think about that.
We already have Nintendo platforms. We aren't going to get xbox. Besides, Microshloch hasn't even worked out all the bugs for the first machine and they have put out a newer model. Disgraceful.
Disgraceful indeed :yes:
A friend of mine has an X-box 360, it ruined a couple of games, and why do they call it 360 anyway? :confused:
Best I can figure is 360 degrees is a circle. Maybe they like making people run around in circles?
Quote:Originally posted by Ysne
We already have Nintendo platforms. We aren't going to get xbox. Besides, Microshloch hasn't even worked out all the bugs for the first machine and they have put out a newer model. Disgraceful.
What bugs? I have first Xbox with hardrive and games on it and I don't experience any bugs. :eek:
Quote:A friend of mine has an X-box 360, it ruined a couple of games
Oh yeah. Don't people ever learn that games should be played from hard disk? That is why the games on PC "live longer". Wink

he/she should mod xbox, buy hdd and store the games there. I have startup dashboard where I can launch games - it is highly convenient and I don't experience any problems. I know it is more money beyond the console itself but it really is worth it. :goodjob:
Pages: 1 2