Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Lore Needed for Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,
I'm currently working with others on creating a fanatasy continent to the south east of Tamriel, beyond even Akavir, called Senaria. Forums: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Oblivion_Ocea...ex.php?c=8. But this is not a recruitment thread, I'm here to ask you about lore.

Although Senaria is a fantasy continent, which is in no way mentioned in any BethSoft lore, I would like for it to at least be acceptable to lore enthusiasts, and I therefore request any help possible for lore that would help: Would the Thrassian plague have arrived in Senaria; when did the Altmer sailor encounter the birdmen? I am in desperate need of help regarding improvising a lore for Senaria, as currently noone else is really working on this in the mod.

I simply request helpful, constructive criticism and feedback to anything I am doing or say, and most importantly information on set dates that events hapened - the explosion of Vvardenfel, Thrassian plague, any events that can be classed as 'global'.

Many thanks,
Coinneach
TES:IV Senaria modding team
<REMOVED>

Good luck with your mod and getting the lore you need for it.
Any non Silgrad/BC Mod belong in http://www.silgrad.com/wbb2/board.php?boardid=32 whatever it needs..

And most of those will get very inaccurate answers..
Moved :check:

(Oblivion General = Discussions about TES4; General ES Modding = Discussions about non-Beyond Cyrodiil mods)
edited to make less 'recruity' - now, does anyone have any actual lore :wtf:
Hey my "specialty" is Valenwood and only that Tongue But I would aks you, you tried the loresection at BSF?
If you give some spesifics(blast it.. goes off to edit Firefox Dictionary, now where the .. did that go? ... meh) of what you want and I should be able to find some..
(recruiting is allowed at General ES Modding, were we are.. )
I don't understand the point of the question...I don't think anyone could help much, as you're doing something that is not mentioned in lore at all and thus can't have any already existing lore relating to it. The only lore that would apply would be that that encompasses all of Tamriel...stuff like the fact that there are 16 Daedric princes in the universe, 2 moons in the sky and things like that.
Quote:Originally posted by Coinneach
edited to make less 'recruity' - now, does anyone have any actual lore :wtf:

You can recruit as much as you want on the General ES Modding board. Outside mods have free reign here.
Quote:Originally posted by Richard
I don't understand the point of the question...I don't think anyone could help much, as you're doing something that is not mentioned in lore at all and thus can't have any already existing lore relating to it. The only lore that would apply would be that that encompasses all of Tamriel...stuff like the fact that there are 16 Daedric princes in the universe, 2 moons in the sky and things like that.

The point of the question is that despite this mod being outside of Bethesda lore, we want it to work as well as possible within established lore, and for there to be as few conflicts with lore as possible. To this end, I'd quite like to know what 'global' events would have affected a continent far away from Tamriel - Dragon Break, Vvardenfell eruption, Thrassian Plague - would these events have had repurcussions across the oceans?
Pages: 1 2