Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The "Guess my Signiture" Game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Damn, it is Evanescence, you're good. But it's not Tourniquet. It's actually one of the songs I never listen to of hers. It's Imaginary, from Fallen. The other version of Imaginary Amy has doesn't have these lines. Tourniquet is a very good song though.

And I missed 4 rounds overnight? Holy crap!
It's their best album.
And yes, you are right, i just opend my CD. I was sure it is Tourniquet... Ah well, i was close.
You were close. You got the band though, which I was surprised someone actually did so soon. You even got the same album, now that's something.
Not sure where psychotic's one came from (the mediterranian?), but i did see it once on a blackboard outside a petrol station. Does that count?

Anyway mines What is the Lycanthrope in the eye of God? A cursed beast, or a miracle?
I got all Evanesence albums Tongue

Hircine btw?
Nope. Not Hircine.
Someone from Underworld?
Nope. Think books.
Alrighty, since no-one guessed it, and two days have passed. It is a quote from Wiktor, a character from Robert McCammon's "The Wolfs Hour". Recoomend the book, but a bit explicit for younger readers.

Passing the baton to someone else now.
Give me a day and I can find something.
Pages: 1 2 3