Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Veranis Hall, VH-020-Harpian's Fishing Supply
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This claim has been completed by bob196045 10/25/07

Please read this info

Veranis Hall General Information

Hapians Fishing Supply should provide the fisherman with all the necessities a fisherman would need, including boat rental

The basement of this home is a packaging center for skooma
bottle, crates and barrels of skooma, flasks for pouring the liquid into the bottles, the skooma bottles need to be a new ID so we can add the script to them

Modest to poor type decor

to claim VH-020, please reply to this post
I'll do this one

Big Grin

Enjoy
Bob
Here it be

I'll probably add a script or 2 to this, the first will be to have a slave in the basement who will routinely walk to the table and remove an empty bottle, then walk to the kegs and place a bottle under the spout, after a few seconds the bottle will dis-appear and be added to the open crate as a full bottle

Also thier is a crate with a false bottom, where Harpian keeps his loot, simply to open a message window to ask the player if he/she wishes to remove the sack, the sack then appears on the floor next to the crate upon a yes response, then the second part is if the player wishes to remove the false bottom, on yes the crate bottom moves to the floor and the loot chest is revealed... I'll the above when we are closer to finishing VH
Floating misc_sltw_rg_trovel

This is very good.
Quote:Originally posted by agram
Floating misc_sltw_rg_trovel

This is very good.

Fixed

Moved to completed

Enjoy
Bob