Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: [Completed] Veranis Hall, VH-026, Great Hall
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This claim has been completed by agram 10/25/07

Please read this info

Veranis Hall General Information

The Great Hall is Home of the Town Governor and His Family, they are
Nords.

The interior of this Hall is allready layed out, however it is done in Indoril and does not seem appropriete for the area, the claimer may keep this layout or change it, the change should be fitting.. common and velothi would be acceptable.

The decor should depict a family of wealth and should at minimum contain the following areas

Main Hall and Banquet Room
Private Chambers for Family Members and Important Guests (5 rooms should be enough)
Kitchen
Servants Quarters
Guard Quarters
Library/Office
Small Armory
Basement Storage Area

Anything above this is optional

To Claim VH-026, Please reply to this post

Enjoy
Bob
Howdy

As discussed in the General Thread regarding Veranis Hall, this Manor Home has been changed to a Nord Manor which is more appropriete for the setting of Veranis Hall

The exterior is made up of 4 Ex_common_house_Tall_01 which are postioned on the 4 corners of the main house

Their are skywalks (Ex-common_Skywalk_01) on the east and west sides

The main portion of the Manor is Ex_nord_house_03 and the entry is Ex_nord_house_04

As seen in the screenshot their is a doorway located roughly center of the house_03 leading to a balcony overlooking the town

This Manor will be home to the town Governor and his family
I think considering this mod was originally created by Ben V we should give that Governorship to him (his charct. NPC is allready in game)
Also we should settle the wanderer down a bit, I think a wife and 10 sons and 1 daughter should do the trick !!!

The contents of the interior to this manor should remain the same as described in the previous post, except adjusted accordingly to fit the Nord Home style

USE: in_common_r interior were appropriete, modified interior texture is acceptable as long as it fits (nothing overly elaborate)

NPC's need to be included with exception to Ben V

NPC naming should be in accordance with Silgrad naming convection
(sltw_(modders ini)_vh_(name or status) ie: sltw_bb_vh_serv_01 would be a servant and then of course it will need a name.

To claim VH-026 please reply to this post

Enjoy
BOb
Can you send me this exterior please. So i can claim it.
Why certainly

I feel a masterpiece coming on

here it is

Enjoy
Bob
Thanks.
This looks fun.
I'm sure it will be Big Grin

If you happen to notice any discrepancies with the exterior construction let me know please

Enjoy
Bob
I'll start detailing if this is good.
You will need to add some windows on the exterior.
looks very good !!

:check: on the windows

Enjoy
Bob
Update:
Top floor is finished.
Tis very dark in their
must be top secret

I looks great though I can see some nice stuff Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2