Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: I Downloaded 215MB and all i got was ! points.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Forenote: As this is my first thread on this forum, it is very likely that i have chosen the wrong place for this post. I just chose what i thought looked most suitable as my question is about the entire mod.

I downloaded the Silgrad Tower [Full] mod from Fileplanet and after the completion of the download, which took all night, I extracted the Oblivion_SilgradTower folder into C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion and only the two Plug in files from that folder into the data folder.

I can easily get to either Riech Parkeep or Steadhelm through the portals at the foot of the hill in Cheydinal, however, once i am in either area, all the buildings(i assume) show up as blue exclamation points (as in !) floating in a yellow prism. I dont know if i need to download more files, install the ones i have in a different way, or do something with textures and such. I am not good at the very technical aspect of computing i just enjoy playing games. Hopefully one of you can help me solve this problem so i can enjoy this great mod wich i am very excited ot see(minus the !s)
Make sure the folders as shown in the screenshot are copied into the "C:\Program Files\Bethesda Softworks\Oblivion\data folder".

From what you described the meshes folder isn't in the data folder.
Perhaps they were copied into the Oblivion folder.