Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: Phitt's Dwemer architecture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.bethsoft.com/bgsforums/index....p=10931508

Just saw that today. Looks neat ay? Do you guys have your own Dwemer stuff though? I thought I'd post incase you didn't
somehow i doubt he will let yall use them after all the negativity
Actually i don't think Phitt is a member of their team. So you could always just ask him for it
Thanks for the tip Richard, I asked his permission and await his answer. Smile
Phitt also created some excellent meshes for the Sheogorad region in Vvardenfell (rocks, shrooms etc.), I'm not sure if they'd be useful for ST because of region differences, but I'm sure Vvardenfell could make excellent use of them.

I PM'ed Phitt yesterday when I noticed the models and received a reply, but I won't say anything about that, I'd rather let Razorwing discuss the matter further with Phitt personally as Razorwing is ST team lead. Smile
Quote:Originally posted by RichardDo you guys have your own Dwemer stuff though? I thought I'd post incase you didn't

We did, but that looks a lot better, and he obviously had a lot of time to work on it to make it great.
I like that there'll be dwemer exteriors out there in the community because then others will have those and we'll get to have RideWithTheWind's exteriors to ourselves without being asked.

I don't know Phitt myself and I don't know how he views Silgrad Tower, but I can't think of any reason why he wouldn't like us. I mean we're darn nice people, aren't we? Big Grin Still haven't heard back from him, but I hope I will soon.

C'mon now Dave, if you say stuff like that you'll make me curious as hell what he said to you Big Grin
several of your members flamed the people who he is giving the models too, thats one reason. i always do tell people to watch what what they say in public...
Well, I asked if he'd let Vvardenfell use them, and he said he'd release them anyway eventually, so it should be fine, or something like that. Though he said he would prefer something in return... like a trade. I was thinking he meant something like assets from Vv (which are ST assets, basically) that he could possibly use in return for using his models, but since Vvardenfell uses ST content primarily, I don't think it is my decision to allow someone to use assets that I didn't make myself (if Phitt was indeed referring to St/Vv assets), I'd prefer to forward Phitt to discuss using any ST assets with the ST core. Know what I mean?

I apologise to you Phitt if that wasn't necessarily what you were talking about in the PM, that's just which impression I got. Smile
If he says no I'll create a Dwemer interior tileset for Silgrad Tower & Vvardenfell and solve the problem that way. Big Grin I don't know if it'll look as good as his, but I'll give it my best.

Dave_91: That's... odd. I thought he was a freelancer, modding for Oblivion and towards the scene, and so wouldn't care about other folk's stuff. I look forward to reading his reply.
Pages: 1 2 3