Silgrad Tower from the Ashes

Full Version: The City contents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Howdy

How much of what was in ES3 will be used for ES4 with regards to residences, stores, npc names.... will the same npc's still live their

Might some of the stores have the same owners as they did years
earlier?

Enjoy
Bob
My thinking is that there should be some continuity; Silgrad was not Ald'Ruhn after all. However, 6 years and a refugee crisis do bring changes. One thing in your wheelhouse, Bob: several quests impact storeowners. The infamous murdered baker quest takes out at least three storeowners and one captain of the guards AFAIK. The 6th house quest does its own damage as well. Maybe not all ST:TES3 quests are considered done, but I think the major ones (for differing values of major) should be.

Another consideration is the NPCs who are just too cool to not have. I'm thinking of the necromancer with the hot female assassin and the guy based on Leonard of Quirm. And the Lord High Councilor of course. Big Grin

An aside to Discworld folks: any other such NPC takeoffs in ST:TES3? We need a CMOT Dibbler. Big Grin

Another issue close to my heart is that the refugee crisis would certainly expand the shacky outskirts, which were already larger than most such villages in Morrowind.

Just some thoughts,
Steve
I like to think of our Oblivion mod as a remake rather than a sequel, so I for one would love to see the Murdered Baker quest carried over to our Oblivion mod :yes:
Agreed

Thats basically were I was going with this question. I agree to exactly what your saying here.

For the purpose of quest making it will make it a bit easier if I know the NPC's involved

So if we still have, (Lord Valderon) for example I would be able to initiate a quest for Him.

I suppose if we do not currently have one or discussed one, it might be a good idea to run through the gambit of NPC's and decide who says and who goes, which from my sitting position with ES3 I can surely provide this information Smile

Enjoy
Bob
Quote:Originally posted by bob196045
Howdy

.... will the same npc's still live their

Might some of the stores have the same owners as they did years
earlier?

Enjoy
Bob
The answers: Twice a yes.

There's enough room (surface wise) to add houses with new NPC's as well.
So if we still have, (Lord Valderon) for example I would be able to initiate a quest for Him.
I would like to remind you of the main quest discussion in the forge.
Quote:Originally posted by kingevil
I would like to remind you of the main quest discussion in the forge.

Unfortunately, it's also very old and in need of an update. I think waiting to see how our development shapes things would be for the best.
Yes the MQ :check:

What I had in mind here were some random misc. quests given by the citizens, similar to the "help wanted board" we used in ES3 except that these requests come directly from the NPC

With regards to this (with your consent Sandor) I would like to compile a list of NPC's from ES3 and propose several misc quests involving these NPC's

Enjoy
Bob

With regards to this (with your consent Sandor) I would like to compile a list of NPC's from ES3 and propose several misc quests involving these NPC's

Enjoy
Bob
I think that's a good idea.
Finally getting around to some un finished business

Aldhirrantis, Breton Priest
Enjoys making potions, find ingrediants for some special potions he is attempting

Andor & Zeydan
Lately Andor has been down cast, though he has been content with his condition, he longs to walk the treed paths once again.
(If you remember ES3 Andor is lame and Zeydan is Blind) they are poets

Geos Argos of the Twin Lamps in Silgrad
has asked you to find and release several slaves who are believed to be imprisoned with Aravel Manor

Fyemus Aron
Fyemus has had several family items stolen from his home during a recent break in find these items and return them

Brewmaster Ardveris
has concocted several different beverages and needs a taster before offering these for sale, taste these drink with some staggering results

Delron Odrani of the Brooms and Baskets shop
has recently received a shipment of brooms which appear to be be-witched, they fly around attacking anyone near...help find the witch and remove the spell

Provided these ideas are feasible for Silgrad City I will go ahead and being discussion and detail in QD

I have more but this should get it started

Enjoy
Bob
Pages: 1 2